10 Energy Boosting Tips | EASY Ways to Increase Your Energy Level Fast | Over 40
You can watch my YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/6I4GLSM5NLw
Hi, in this video I'm going over my top 10 easy tips on how to boost your energy level. I need all the help I can get, especially at my age.
1) Exercise - walking outside in the fresh air is great for your energy. I also, personally love yoga, pilates and barre classes.
2) Sleep - getting 7 - 8 hours of sleep is ideal.
3) Eat Healthy - nuts, fish, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Also cut out any processed foods.
4) Add Caffeine to your diet. I love coffee, but herbal teas are great as well. Especially green tea because of the great antioxidants that it contains.
5) Drink Lots of Water with Lemon. Not only will this give you a little jolt of energy, but it's also amazing for hydrating your skin.
6) Add Vitamins - B12 and CoQ10 (talk to your doctor first)
7) Inhale or Diffuse Peppermint essential oil - I love this one because it makes my house smell like a spa. I also dab a few drops right under my nose for an all day boost.
8) Take a Cold Shower in the Morning. This definitely helps wake me up in the morning and it's also great for keeping your hair healthy.
9) Sing Along to Your Favorite Song
10) Eat a Few Bites of Dark Chocolate. My favorite go-to is the Brookstone dark chocolate bites. They are soooooo good. Just be careful, they are so good that you may want to eat more than you should. :)
Look for my new videos every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday!